Energy and Climate Action Committee
Monday, November 16, 2020, at 7:00 PM
via Zoom Video Conference
This meeting will be held virtually via Zoom Video Conference, in accordance with the temporary suspension and enhancement of the Open Meeting Law requirements by Governor Baker. Instructions for a Zoom video conference meeting, which also allows phone dial-in, are given below. If you have technical difficulties joining a Zoom meeting please call 774-392-1457 or contact the Chair at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/91342442635?pwd=OTdvYW52M3BYeEV3UlBvdEdRaWxYUT09
Meeting ID: 913 4244 2635
Join by Phone: +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
- Review and possible approval of minutes of previous meetings.
- Discussion and Review of Grant Proposal Status
- Discussion of and possible motion to support specific goals for Greenhouse gas reductions
- Discussion of fuel-efficient automobile policy for town
- Committee input to the local comprehensive plan.
- Discussion of new Nauset Regional High School building.
- Board of Building Regulations and Standards hearing on Net Zero stretch code
- Discussion of a community outreach program for 2021 – Outer Cape Energize and joint possible actions with other energy committees
- Discussion of Landfill PV and other possible PV installations
- Request for future agenda topics of the committee
- Review of the status of new pending state legislation
- Global Covenant of Mayors status and actions
- Committee Liaison
- The effort for consolidation of billing from town meters
- Old Business
- New Business