Energy and Climate Action Committee
Monday, October 19 at 7:00 PM
via Zoom Video Conference
This meeting will be held virtually via Zoom Video Conference, in accordance with the temporary suspension and enhancement of the Open Meeting Law requirements by Governor Baker. Instructions for a Zoom video conference meeting, which also allows phone dial-in, are given below. If you have technical difficulties joining a Zoom meeting please call 774-383-2609 or contact the Chair at this email: email@example.com
- Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/91342442635?pwd=OTdvYW52M3BYeEV3UlBvdEdRaWxYUT09
- Meeting ID: 913 4244 2635
- Passcode: 052840
- Join by Phone: : +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
- Review and possible approval of minutes of previous meetings.
- Discussion of Cape Cod Commission Climate Action Listening Session on October 15.
- Discussion of approaches to meeting Global Warming Solutions Goals and our input to the local comprehensive plan.
- Discussion of new Nauset Regional High School building.
- Discussion of community outreach program for 2021 – Outer Cape Energize
- Joint possible actions with other energy committees
- Discussion of Landfill PV and other possible PV installations
- Request for future agenda topics of the committee
- Review of implications of new pending state legislation
- Discussion and Review of Grant Proposal Status
- Global Covenant of Mayors status and actions
· Committee Liaison
- Effort for consolidation of billing from town meters
- Old Business
- New Business