The September meeting of the Energy and Climate Action Committee will be held on Monday, September 21 at 7:00 PM via Zoom Video Conference, in accordance with the temporary suspension and enhancement of the Open Meeting Law requirements by Governor Baker. Instructions for a Zoom video conference meeting which also allows phone dial-in are given below.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/92147564820?pwd=NTVpVUhqM01zZkRUczdtNkZzckszQT09
Meeting ID: 921 4756 4820
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aeIBWBxfJt
- Review and possible approval of minutes of previous meetings.
- Discussion of TM vote on ARTICLE 17: Matching Grant
- Discussion of TM vote on ARTICLE 25: Policy on Climate Action
- Discussion of new Nauset Regional High School building.
- Discussion of community outreach program for 2021 – Outer Cape Energize
- Request for future agenda topics of the committee
- Joint possible actions with other energy committees
- Review of implications of new pending state legislation
- Discussion and Review of Grant Proposal Status
- Global Covenant of Mayors status and actions
· Committee Liaison
- Status of PV array on landfill
- Effort for consolidation of billing from town meters
- Old Business
- New Business